Promotion Policy for Classes IX-X
- It is mandatory to obtain at least 25% marks in the Summative Assessments (both SA1 and SA2 have taken together). Those obtaining less than 25% marks in a subject in SA1+SA2 shall not qualify that subject.
- To qualify in a subject, a candidate must obtain the minimum Grade D
Promotion Policy of Class XI
- Minimum pass percentage is 33%. A student must pass in theory and practical examinations separately.
- Those students shall be declared successful in Class XI who pass all the five main subjects of their respective streams. If a student has opted for additional subject, the result will be reflected in the Progress Report, yet it shall not be considered for promotion or detention.
- For awarding compartment to students in subjects involving practical, Rule 32 may be interpreted as follows: Compartment in practical subject (Not more than one in Class XI) is awarded if :-
(i) Either the candidate has secured at least 20% in theory.
(ii) At least 15% in theory and 40% in aggregate in remaining subjects.
- Minimum of 75% attendance in the current class is mandatory for appearing in annual examination/declaration of result.
- Zero marks will be awarded in UFM (Unfair Means) cases. No re – examination will be conducted for such cases.
- No change of subjects is permitted in class XI & XII