On 31st Oct, 2023 , Rashtra Shakti Vidyalaya organized a special assembly to commemorate Cyber Security Awareness Month. The aim of this assembly was to educate and create awareness among students, faculty and staff regarding the importance of Cyber Security in today’s digital age. The theme of the Month created by cyber security and infrastructure security agency was Be Cyber Smart , Secure your Cyber World.
The agenda included showcasing of various activities such as poster making, slogan writing, Quiz result, movie watching and presentations aimed at addressing different aspects of cyber security.
The following outline provides an overview of the events that took place during the assembly.
- The assembly began highlighting the significance of Cyber Security Awareness Month. Bhumika of Class IX emphasized the increasing threats in cyberspace and the importance of safeguarding personal information and digital assets.
- The students of Class XI Umang and Ruchi Chawla shared the cyber news.
- Student of class 3 gave the beautiful message of How to responsibly use the mobile phones through a beautiful act.
- Garvit of class VI B shared the tricks to check ,if your mobile device has been hacked and what steps can be taken to secure it.
- Students of Class 3 emphasized the importance of Online Safety and its importance through the power of music.
- What to do if the your mobile is lost and what steps we should follow were well explained by Arnav of Class VI.
- Cyber security isn’t just about passwords and firewalls; it’s about making responsible choices online, protecting our digital identity, and being vigilant against online threats with this aim students of class VIII B presented “Nukkad Natak” on cyber security
- Tanisha and Ritika Sharma of Class XI Science shared important information on how to report cybercrimes effectively.
- Students of Class class XI Science and Commerce shared some important and useful tips to be safe online
These presentations showcased the understanding of cyber threats, preventive measures, and the responsible use of technology. It was encouraging to witness the active participation and knowledge displayed by the students.
The assembly concluded with closing remarks by our Honorable Director Madam. She reiterated the significance of implementing the knowledge gained from the assembly in everyday online activities. She encouraged everyone to take responsibility for their digital footprint and to share the awareness gained with family and friends.