May 4, 2023 marks the Tenth anniversary of World Password Day.
World Password Day highlights the many weaknesses associated with passwords. Addressing each and every one of these would be challenging but tackling the problem of password reuse goes a long way to combating password attacks.
RSVians observed this day in the school by participating in numerous activities to aware students about the importance of Password.
An assembly was conducted to apprise students about the importance and facts related to the passwords. The program list is as follows:
- Thought of the day (Ayush XI Sci)
- History of World Password Day ( Rajveer XI Sci)
- Common Security Password Threats & Preventions (Toshit & Vishal XI Sci)
- Views on Password (Arnav Tyagi & Aryan VI B)
- Facts on Passwords (Umang Saini & Sanyam Jain XI Sci)
- Passwords & Their Tracking Time (Ayush Rawat XI Sci)
- Skit (XII Sci & XII Com)
- Practices to improve Cyber Hygiene (VII A & VII B)
At last the Director Madam appreciated the students effort and urged the students to Take World Password Day as their cue to immediately change the passwords of your emails, social media accounts, and most importantly, accounts storing personal information.